Sunday, October 14, 2007

haix.

feeling so down lately.

friday night I went to ahger's hse earlier to help out her mom.. omg.. I came late.. =x so sorry~ but the mother like.. one man show.. LOL! she everything oso can do der.. well, came with Jeff.. but.. he do nothing there.. lols. helped out awhile.. den i run out play wid jeff.. XD ahger der papa dunno me n jeff couple meh? =x

finally~ phyu n yyx came.. we eat first noh.. waiting long for ahma n jilong to come.. haix.. seems like nth to talk to ahma ler.. ahma n her frenz are much more closer.. see ahger oso.. dunno wan say wad.. abit weird.. haix.. we all three like.. really seperated ler.. =(

seems like both my besties have their own set of friends.. and I'm still holding on to the memories of the past.. mayb I shld move on with my life.. =\

anyway, ytd celebrate dajie's bday.. went on a eating spree.. finally.. after dear's school reopens.. I never felt so happy before.. seriously.. ytd is the onli day my family see me laugh so happily.. thanks my sisters! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home